MOISsAC TOURIST OFFICE
Moissac Tourist office is located at 6 place Durand de Bredon, behind the church tower. Access to the cloister is through the Tourist Office.
Telephone: 05 63 04 01 85.
July-August : 9am-7pm
September : 9am-6pm
April-May-June-October : 9am-12pm & 2pm-6pm - Week-end & Bank Holidays: 10am-12pm & 2pm-6pm
November to March : 10am-12pm & 2pm-5pm - Week-end & Bank Holidays: 2pm-5pm
Moissac Tourist Office's role is:
- to welcome visitors
- to promote Moissac and its surrounding area
- to work with project holders.
Moissac Tourist Office:
- Receives 150 000 visitors a year and is open 363 days per annum (The most visited Tourist Office in Tarn-et-Garonne)
- Handles 350 requests for information (post, e-mail, telephone) per annum
- Distributes thousands of pieces of local documentation
- Welcomes 20 journalists or bloggers every year.
An economic observatory is available on line to help project holders.